YOUR DONATIONS HELP US THRIVE!
Donate today to support contemporary art in your community. YOU keep us vibrant and relevant.
Want to become a member or looking for a way to gift a membership? Click here.
Sponsorship & Support
For information regarding sponsoring an event or exhibition, or to learn about additional ways to support MOCA Tucson, please contact Alexis Smith at 520.624.5019 or email email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS 2017-2018
Student $30 (benefits for 1 adult)
Individual $50 (benefits for 1 adult)
Family $85 (benefits for 2 adults)
- Invitation to members-only receptions & events
- Free general admission to museum exhibitions and openings
- Free Yoga
- Discounted admission to regular lectures, events, and programs
- Discounted tickets to annual Gala and Gala pre-sale opportunity
- 10% discount at MOCAshop
- Invitation to special members-only previews for MOCA shop sales
All of the above mentioned benefits, plus:
- 2 guest passes good for general admission
- Complimentary MOCA t-shirt
- Mod/Co Membership
All of the Friend level benefits, plus:
- 4 free guest passes for general admission
- Invitation to select private parties and collection visits
- MOCA curio designed by A Nice World
- Recognition on the MOCA Lobby video monitor
All of the Supporter level benefits, plus:
- 6 guest passes for general admission
- 10% discount to select art publications (Aperture, Artforum, Frieze)
- Priority access for MOCA travel tours
All of the Enthusiast benefits, plus:
- MOCA tour with the Director (group tour, twice annually)
- Free admission for 2 to all regular lectures, events, and programs
- Recognition in writing on MOCA’s Donor Wall
- One gift membership
- Invitation to annual Major Donor cocktail event
- Limited edition artist print
Art Circle $5,000
All of the Patron benefits, plus:
- One free rental of a MOCA gallery for private function
Director’s Circle $10,000
All of the Art Circle benefits, plus:
- Art concierge services
- Curator-led private tours
- Additional benefits and naming opportunities are available based on donor’s area of interest.
MOCA Tucson is honored to be affiliated with Mod/Co, the Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal membership program!
As a Friend ($150) level member or above, you can now enjoy access to over 60 participating contemporary and modern art museums nationwide. For a complete list of participating institutions, please CLICK HERE.
If you would like to take advantage of this reciprocal program and receive Mod/Co benefits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group and Educational Tours
MOCA Tucson welcomes schools, community programs, and groups of all ages to schedule a chance to explore our current exhibitions with guided tours from one of our dedicated museum educators.
To schedule a tour or for more information, please contact Valerie Sipp at 520.624.5019 or email email@example.com. Standard Admission fees apply.
Rental Cost: $3,000 starting price
Rental fee includes: subject to event & current exhibitions
- Pre-event meeting with MOCA events director
- Access to Foyer, Great Hall, Plaza, East wing and 2 adjoining restrooms
- 2nd floor Education space available upon request
- Janitorial services during the event: Restroom Maintenance, trash transport, large spill clean up assistance
- On-site MOCA liaison for event
- 12 hour rental for event day
- MOCA does not have tables & chairs
Please fill out the questionnaire below if you are interested in renting space at MOCA for an event.