The State of Arizona has surpassed 25 COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people. To ensure the safety of all museum visitors and staff, MOCA Tucson is implementing the following protocols and policies until further notice:
- All visitors and staff are required to wear masks and practice social distancing at all times when on the museum premises, regardless of vaccination status.
- MOCA will host all public events in the Great Hall with bay doors open to encourage airflow.
- MOCA will limit the number of visitors in the Great Hall to 40 (10% Capacity).
- MOCA will require online pre-registration for all events.
- MOCA will not allow visitors to consume food or drink on the premises (with the exception of water from a sealable container).
- MOCA will not host events where food or drink are served.
Assumption of Risk
We want to communicate to you that the COVID-19 virus is highly transmissible. Although MOCA Tucson is doing everything in our control to reduce the risk of contagion, public spaces inherently carry an increased threat of contraction. When you enter this space you do so at your own risk. We appreciate all of your support and cooperation with our health and safety guidelines. Please enjoy your visit and come back soon!